Attorney Hardy C. Menees is a partner at the law firm of Menees, Menees & Wynne, located in Kirkwood, Missouri. Mr. Menees practices in various areas of civil litigation including family law and personal injury. He represents clients in the St. Louis, Missouri, metropolitan area and the surrounding counties, including St. Louis County.
Mr. Menees handles domestic cases, including those involving high-asset divorce and custody. In addition, he takes on matters involving medical malpractice and wrongful death, as well as some select general personal injury cases. He has over 40 years of legal experience and is a seasoned negotiator and trial lawyer.
In addition to his private practice, Mr. Menees is a city attorney and prosecuting attorney for the city of St. John, Missouri. He is a former special assistant attorney general for the state of Missouri. While serving in this role, he litigated federal lawsuits filed against the Missouri Department of Corrections.
Mr. Menees serves as an adjunct faculty member at St. Louis University School of Law. He is an active member of The Missouri Bar and the Illinois State Bar Association. He holds licenses to practice law in both states and before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Mr. Menees graduated cum laude from Princeton University with a bachelor’s degree. He earned his law degree from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. He received his license to practice law in 1977.
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1977
- Princeton University
- Honors: cum laude
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Adjunct Faculty Member, Present
- State of Missouri, Former Special Assistant Attorney General
- The Missouri Bar, Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Present
- City & Prosecuting Attorney for the City of St. John, Missouri
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Support
- Special Interest Trusts
- Land Use
- Illinois, 1977
- Missouri, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Selected To Super Lawyers: 2012 - Present